Election commitments in Stirling continue to progress, with the scope of the new facilities for the Carine Cats being well-established, and approvals received for the new Surfing WA headquarters.
I am also very pleased to announce the first group of Stronger Communities Programme recipients:
- $14,000 for Karrinyup Men’s Shed equipment
- $2,500 for the Hamersley Netball Club
- $3,289 for Inglewood Little Athletics discus
- $10,000 for Westminster Primary P&C
- $20,000 for City of Stirling and KCMS
- $8,500 for Newborough Primary P&C
- $10,350 for North Beach Bowling Club
- $16,500 for White Lion Youth Agency, and
- $20,000 for Ebenezer Aboriginal Corporation.
This funding will support important community jobs and projects that have a massive impact.